Who We Are
PostgresOpen is a non–profit, community–run conference series in the United States focused on business users, database professionals and developers of PostgreSQL, the open source database.
We target entrepreneurs, technologists and decision–makers on the leading edge of data management, open source database innovation and disruption of the database industry. PostgresOpen promotes the business of PostgreSQL as well as its use and development.
Who Should Attend PostgresOpen
PostgresOpen’s presentation span wide variety of topics surrounding Postgresql. The conference will run multiple parallel tracks covering different technical levels to ensure there is always something interesting for everybody. All talks will be given in English.
- DBAs already using PostgreSQL, or considering doing so
- Developers of any kind of application
- Decision-makers interested in evaluating the world's most advanced open source database as an alternative to traditional proprietary products
- Big Data and analytics professionals
- PostgreSQL contributors - code, documentation, support - whatever you help with!
- Open Source enthusiasts in general!
- Stephen Frost, Committee Chair, CTO Crunchy Data Solutions, Inc., PGDG Committer and Major Contributor, DCPUG co-leader
- Gabrielle Roth, PDXPUG co-leader
- Kris Pennella, Treasurer, Postgresql.US
- Nathan Wagner, Flowstone LLC
- Joe Conway, VP PostgreSQL Engineering, Crunchy Data, PGDG Committer and SDPUG organizer
- Sarah Conway, Web development support
"PGDG" is the PostgreSQL Global Development Group
Please see our policies regarding our refund, speaker, and anti-harassment policies.